Monarch G Insecticide 15kg
For the Control of Argentine Stem Weevil, Ants and Mole Crickets in Recreational, Domestic and Commercial Turf
Monarch G Insecticide is a quality granular formulation of 0.5 g/kg Fipronil.
Monarch G Insecticide is a systemic insecticide (upwardly mobile) which is highly effective by delivering outstanding control of Argentine Stem Weevil, Funnel Ants, Nuisance Ants, Nesting Ants and Mole Crickets.
Monarch G Insecticide is non-repellent, so it can’t be smelt, tasted or felt by pests. Therefore the pest don’t know it’s there, and cannot react to or avoid it - especially important for funnel ants, nuisance ants, nesting ants and mole crickets.
Features and Benefits
- Proven performance
- Long-term residual control - which in turn limits the number of pesticide applications
- Unique resistance management grouping (Group 2B Insecticide)
- Can’t be smelt, tasted or felt by pests
- Easy spreadable granule
- Unscheduled (exempt from poison scheduling)
Monarch G Insecticide is a quality formulation of 0.5 g/kg fipronil. The granule used to carry the active constituent to the pest is a washed river sand, ensuring a clean and small granule for spreading over any surface.
Active Constituent: 0.5 g/kg FIPRONIL
Activity Group: Group 2B Insecticide
Formulation: G - Granular
Product Label: Download Here
Tech Sheet: Download Here
Safety Data Sheet (SDS): Download Here
Product & Pack
- Application Rate is a rate range between 600 grams to 1.5 kg per 100 square metres - depending on pest/rate you are treating.
- Nuisance ants, Nesting ants & Funnel Ants - 1,250 m2
- Mole Cricket - 2,500 m2
- Argentine Stem Weevil - 1,000 m2